Monday, May 6, 2013

Class Reflection

So this part of the class has been pretty good for me. I took a break from my story to read “This Lullaby” by Sarah Dessen, it was a good way to get some ideas and thoughts for my story. I’m able to do about half a page a day now on the days that I actually type and have things going on in my mind. There tend to be some days when I really can’t focus and do stuff but there are other days when I’m on the ball. Loving the recent prompts that have been on the board. Don’t really think the student reading thing is really helpful or anything. Can’t wait to do presentations for the final, besides just reading some passages from our work can we also like just explain what we did and how we’ve been doing it and stuff. Also can we ask for ideas/help on how we can keep our work going. But overall great class wish it was around like last year too.

1 comment:

  1. Great reflecting. I think that keeping a blog going helps to keep a momentum. I know for me, blogging has helped me to practice actually getting ideas out there, which is scary. It has also helped me to have a regular writing practice. Because writing is a practice and takes practice. I think you should keep writing, and if you ever need someone to give you feedback on a story, you have my email.

    ReplyDelete